Sunday, April 10, 2011

Barbie couch!

I made this Barbie couch for my 3 year old a couple months ago, but finally took a picture of it. It was a giant pain in the butt! I was going to do a tutorial for it, but I think it would have left people screaming at their computers and cursing me lol

Photobucket

It sure turned out cute though!

Photobucket

This is what happens when I try to take a pic with a doll on the couch haha

I made a little felt pizza tutorial that I'll try to get up tomorrow! I've seen some around the web, but it was easier to just use what I saw to do it my own way. Here's how the pizza turned out:

Photobucket

My 3 year old made the green pepper faces :D

1 comment:

  1. I still can't quite get over how awesome this couch is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...